Sponsorship Sales Executives (Telesales)
£16000 – £22000/annum + Comm + Bonuses OTE £60K+
Manchester City Centre
Whitehall Media are looking for 2 new telesales executives! We are one of the UK’s leading conference organisers of IT Related conference for both the private and public sectors, and we have a portfolio of over 15 conferences which we run each year in the UK, Europe, and the UAE.
2 exciting opportunities for sponsorship telesales executives have arisen to join our Manchester City Centre sponsorship sales team. We are looking for ambitious, intrinsically motivated telesales professionals preferably with a B2B background.
We provide full training and a fantastic opportunity for you to earn a high 5 figure income within your first year, and a realistic 6 figure income in year 2.
- To have a good overall understanding and knowledge of Whitehall Media, Our conferences and Sponsorship Packages.
- Proactively identify potential sponsors for our events and establish a working relationship with them.
- Responsible for generating 4 decisions a day minimum to build up your sales pipeline.
- Generating new business leads and progressing them through from initial contact through to selling them a sponsorship package that meets their needs at one of our conferences.
Skills and experience:
- You will have successful experience working in a target driven Sales environment
- Have experience in telesales or sales ideally from a b2b background.
- Intrinsically motivated with a tenacious resolve to be successful.
- Confident telephone manner
- Have a friendly and fun loving outgoing personality
- High level of IT skills (MS Office programmes – Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a good sense of commercial awareness
- Be educated to degree level (desired not essential).
- A desire to continuously learn and progress
- A good closer – Not afraid to ask for the business!
The core hours are 35 hours per week- Monday to Friday from 9 – 5 (with an hour for lunch) in our prestigious Manchester city centre office.
£16,000 – £22,000 + High Commission + Bonuses (Realistic OTE £60,000+ year 1, £120,000+ year two) + benefits 28 days holiday (Including bank holidays). You will also enjoy the opportunity to travel to our UK, European and UAE conferences, all expenses paid.
If you have a burning desire to succeed and make money and want to start an exciting new career then we want to speak with you! please apply now with your CV.
Media City Salford, Manchester
Applicant must have:
- The skills to be a self starter with a desire to learn and develop in a fast paced environment
- Experience in event organisation required (can be in house, agency or hotel/venue based) – 2 plus years desired
- Needs to be onsite in Manchester office daily and able to deliver events in the UK and Europe
- Must be flexible for regular travel to events/meetings
- Must have worked either onsite at events or in hospitality as long shifts on event days required
- Attention to detail and organisation in all administrative tasks is paramount
- Salary £25,000 per annum
- Full training and development will be provided – training with Dynamics CRM and registrations and scanning system will be provided as all bespoke to our Company – KNOWLEDGE OF CLICK DIMENSIONS WOULD BE DESIRABLE
- WordPress experience may be an advantage
- A knowledge of identity and risk management subject area would be an advantage
- Social Media marketing knowledge also desirable
To apply for the Event Management Role please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org