Elevate your strategy, discover leading solutions, and build your IAM network
As Europe’s premier identity and access management conference, IDM November 2022 provides the perfect platform for delegates to network, debate and innovate with the leading experts and organisations who have a globally recognised reputation in building and executing IAM strategies designed to drive innovation in security.
No matter your ongoing issues, no matter your level or expertise and no matter your initial motivation in wishing to attend, IDM November 2022 has you covered; from the revelation of groundbreaking research, the discovery of globally recognised examples of best practice, the demonstration of new technologies to the adoption of the cultural change necessary to support innovation.
Only senior decision-makers and influencers with purchasing power are invited to attend Whitehall Media conference in order to ensure a satisfactory and meaningful experience for all concerned.
Job titles should include
Only senior decision makers and influencers with purchasing power are invited to attend Whitehall Media conference in order to ensure a satisfactory and meaningful experience for all concerned.
We encourage delegates from the following sectors and job roles
Chief Information Security Officer
Chief Security Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
Head of IAM
VP of IAM
Director of IAM
IAM Program Manager
IAM Team Leader
IT SECURITY AND RISK LEADERS
IT Governance Leader
IT SECURITY AND RISK LEADERS
Engineers and Developers
Reasons to register
- Learn how to become a data-driven leader in a world of disruption
- Hear from leading industry experts about leveraging IAM to achieve real business valueInvestigate ways to improve business efficiency and make effective use of identity management solutions
- Engage in a series of interactive seminars designed to showcase the theory and practice of effective IAM delivery in large enterprise organisations
- Implement the top corporate policies and security solutions that organisations must adopt to ensure they can mitigate risk and respond to emerging disruptive technologies
- Operationalise identity intelligence for efficiency and risk mitigation, as well as effective identity governance
- Improve workflows by understanding the risks and rewards of investing in IAM
- Gain strategic momentum through keynote presentations and networking opportunities with key vendors working in the IAM space
- Debate and share best practice with hundreds of like-minded IAM professionals and business strategists seeking to leverage IAM for better business outcomes
Whitehall medias dedicated delegate delivery team works to a specific set of requirements in order to ensure that each delegate meets the criteria necessary to be regarded as a suitable candidate for a delegate pass. This ensures that we do not dilute the quality of the attendees as well as ensure that we do not provide multiple passes to one organisation and instead deliver on our promise to provide an eclectic mix of attendees from a range of industry sectors.
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost £595 for Solution buyers. £2,000 for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively, you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.