Evaluate cutting-edge technology and solution providers through our Live Web Seminars by attending solution provider sessions. Connect with your fellow IAM and IT security leaders and dive into thoughtful conversations spurred by powerful sessions and hear directly from the experts behind the latest IAM innovations.
All sessions will be available on-demand after, so you won’t miss anything. Session times are subject to change. Participants can also connect with peers and experts to ask questions, share insights, and get the most from the leaders in the industry
PLEASE NOTE: All Conference Sessions (including slides) will be presented in English ONLY
Delegates will be able to attend two seminars at the event ‘live’ as they will run in two sessions.
All event footage will be available on demand for a maximum of 2 hours after the session has closed.
Choosing the right API gateway for your platform
We consider finding the right API gateway to:
- Connect mobile devices to existing enterprise systems
- Significantly lower integration costs and deployment risks
- Streamline regulatory compliance through authentication, authorisation, and audit capabilities
- Manage connections to the enterprise, partners, and third-party cloud services
- Extend common access, authorisation and risk policies to mobile, cloud and enterprise applications
A Smarter Alternative to Static Passwords – Biometrics Identification
There are 555,278,657 real-world passwords previously exposed in data breaches and 2FA or multifactor authentication degrade user experience. What is left? Biometrics can both improve the security for your high risk-transactions or protect your most sensitive data while offering excellent user-experience.
Acquire, compare, authenticate… and rely on a secure verification process.
Self-Sovereign Identities on the Rise
Organisations across the world are looking to self-sovereign identity as a way to improve their security, reduce fraud, and remove friction from the customer experience. Join us in this seminar to:
- Future-proof your identity architecture
- Understand the business and technical rationale of SSI
- Learn how to communicate the benefits of decentralised identity to key stakeholders
- Build a business case for decentralised identity unique to your enterprise
SSO Meets Identity Federation
The goal of single sign-on is simple: remove the need for users to remember several passwords to login to their applications. Federated SSO goes a step further, providing seamless connections. This seminar explores the benefits of offering a service that talks to each other, so the user needs only to sign in once for multiple domains and applications.
Access Management for SAML enabled vendor applications
Federated third-party vendor applications which cannot leverage enterprise’s authorisation framework, transforming user authentication into a multifaceted task. SAML for federation can help, but some burdens need to be addressed. Join this seminar to understand SAML pitfalls and how to overcome these by creating centralised systems to manage user entitlement information.
5 Situations Where You Can Use Adaptive Authentication
Adaptative Authentication is an attractive approach due to the balance it offers between security and usability. In this seminar, we explore 5 relevant situations for adaptive authentication:
- When users are authenticated based on environmental factors
- When the properties of the device change
- When users are authenticated based on their behaviour
- When users have attributes assigned
- When users are granted access based on a risk score