Thursday 14 March, 2019
The Seminars will take place from 12.25 – 13.10
Delegates will be able to attend one seminar at the event. No pre selection is required – delegates will be able to select which session they attend onsite.
Salons 9+10 (Main Plenary, Ground Floor)
Intelligent Identity. Smarter Security.
Diana Volere, Principal Solution Architect – Impact Team, Saviynt
Identity access intelligence is the smarter, modern way to do identity management. Access recommendations, risk-based certifications, and outlier analysis are all part of capabilities you should be realizing from your IDM solution now, but it doesn’t stop there. Go beyond AD groups, accounts and coarse-grained permissions with last mile fine-grained entitlements. Especially as we move into the Cloud, group-based federated access isn’t sufficient for security, and SSO and JIT provisioning alone can’t deliver the entitlements and access needed. Plus, with the cloud it isn’t just applications you need to watch, it’s infrastructure, platforms and data. Come hear how Saviynt is pioneering the way with IDM 2.0 on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Salons 1+2 (Ground Floor)
Privileged Access Management (PAM): The critical missing piece in your security strategy
Roland Schäfer, Senior Solutions Engineer, BeyondTrust
Industry thought leaders have stated that if you can only tackle one project to improve the security of your organisation it should be Privileged Access Management (PAM).
This session will cover:
- Why organisations should make PAM their top 2019 investment
- What ‘privilege’ means to your business
- Why quickly controlling and automating key PAM capabilities is critical
- How implementing a PAM solution drives significant improvements across the organisation
Salons 3+4 (Ground Floor)
Ensuring the Success of Your IAM Project
Cengiz Tuztas, Senior Solutions Architect for Identity and Access Management, One Identity
Identity and access management (IAM) projects are traditionally some of the most important (and most difficult) security activities that organisations undertake. Yet for all their importance, too many IAM projects haven’t lived up to expectations, took too long, cost too much to complete and even failed outright. But it doesn’t have to be that way. How can you do things differently and make sure that your IAM project is a success? Attend this practical and insightful session and discover the keys to a successful, affordable and sustainable IAM implementation.
In this session, Cengiz will cover:
• Why organisations do IAM
• Why IAM projects stall
• Case studies: real-world examples
• Recipe for success – top tips
Pluto+Venus (Ground Floor)
Onboarding millions of users, employers and intermediaries: How we transformed an insurance company into a digital company.
From an internal SSO challenge towards an external customer-first approach.
Denis Joannides, Chief Strategy Officer, Onegini
Mathijs Brand, Product Manager, Onegini
Business activity, customer interactions & transactions are rapidly moving online to different types of channels such as web, mobile and conversational platforms. As this shift continues, customers expect a frictionless online experience. When it comes to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) software technology, Onegini is the market leader in the Dutch financial sector. Onegini Connect supports web, mobile, chat and email to securely interact across those channels while staying compliant.
Using a customer case approach, we will address the following topics:
– Why is digital transformation a key driver for customer identity and access management?
– (External) digital identities are central in creating trusted interactions. How does the best practice look like for registration and authentication?
– How to leverage intermediaries in a compliant way in order to enhance customer engagement via (in)direct distribution models?
– How to safely use mobile and conversational to connect and engage with your customers?
– The difference between an out-of-the-box omnichannel CIAM solution and a toolbox