Enterprise Security and Risk Management Decision Makers Across Every Major Business Sector Should all be Present at Whitehall Media’s ESRM Conference.
- Chief information security officers (CISOs)
- Chief security officers (CSOs)
- Security managers, directors and leaders
Governance risk executives
- Chief risk officers (CROs)
- Governance managers, directors and leaders
- Risk management professionals
- Compliance officers
Network, system, app, and data security practicioners
- IT operations directors
- IT operations managers
Security architects and planners
- Enterprise architects
- IT strategists and planners
- Project managers
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- CISOs and security executives create a strategy to drive and manage change
- Governance and risk executives gain critical insights to measure and manage the impact of risk on digital business
- Security architects and planners learn to implement security technologies efficiently and effectively
- Security strategy – Develop a cybersecurity and cloud security strategy and vision that stakeholders will understand and relate to
- Informing your CIO and CEO – Confidently and effectively communicate on cybersecurity and IT risk management
- Risk quantification – Evaluate your organization’s identified risks and confidently make data-driven decisions
- Threat landscape – Respond through continuous assessment of current threats and how your organization is evolving
- Cyber-physical systems – Learn how to challenge traditional security and risk approaches and craft a strategy to deal with these challenges
- Incident response – Improve your response to a data breach by understanding patterns and how to adjust your cloud security architecture to mitigate attacks
- Understand the latest trends in security, cloud security, application security, data security and related technologies
Calling all security and risk management leaders
Whether you’re a CISO looking to improve your leadership skills, a security professional who needs practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative, or a BCM leader trying to implement resilience practices across the organization, you’ll find your program, peers and strategic partners at this conference:
Foresee new threats and challenges and prepare for emerging technologies. Build resilience at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
Cybersecurity and risk don’t stand still. Plot your next move.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 for Solution buyers. £1,995 for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: ESRMTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.