Information Security Decision Makers Across Every Major Business Sector Should all be Present at the Enterprise Cyber Security Conference.
C-Level Cyber Security executives
- Chief information security officers (CISOs)
- Chief security officers (CSOs)
- Head of Cyber Securty
- Cyber Security managers, directors and leaders
- Heads of Cyber Defence
- Cyber Security Specialists
- Head of Cyber Fraud
Governance risk executives
- Chief risk officers (CROs)
- Governance managers, directors and leaders
- Risk management professionals
- Compliance officers
Network, system, app, and data security practicioners
- IT operations directors
- IT operations managers
Security architects and planners
- Enterprise architects
- IT strategists and planners
- Project managers
From Enterprise Level companies across the following key business sectors :
- Public Sector
- FTSE 500 Companies
- Manufacturing and Retail
- Banking & Finance
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals
- Medical & Healthcare
- Information & Communication Technology
- Telecoms and Media
- Insurance & Investment Houses
- Energy & Utilities
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Engineering Services
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from thought-leaders, practitioners and specialists leading on policies, innovations and best practice in the cyber security industry
- Learn about the latest developments and deployments
- Gain expert advice and increase your cyber security awareness
- Enhance your strategy and develop your security posture
- Take away key insights and top-tips from practical case studies and interactive seminar sessions
- Stay ahead of the curve by networking with senior decision-makers from both the public and private sector
- Celebrate key milestones and innovations in the cyber security industry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 + VAT for Solution buyers. £1,995 + VAT for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: ECSTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.