The ECC 2020 registrants are Chief, VP, SVP, Director, Head, Manager and Lead:
- DIGITAL OFFICER
- INFORMATION OFFICER
- CLOUD & TRANSFORMATION
- CLOUD ENGINEERING
- CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION
- CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
- ENTERPRISE STRATEGY
- ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
- EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- IT OPERATIONS
- IT SERVICES & INFRASTRUCTURE
- SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE
- TECHNICAL OFFICER
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from leading industry experts about leveraging the cloud to achieve real business value
- Investigate ways to improve business efficiency and make effective use of cloud solutions
- Engage in a series of interactive seminars designed to showcase the theory and practice of effective cloud delivery in large enterprise organisations
- Implement the top corporate policies and cloud solutions that organisations must adopt to ensure they can mitigate risk and respond to emerging disruptive technologies
- Operationalise cloud intelligence for efficiency and risk mitigation, as well as effective identity governance
- Improve workflows by understanding the risks and rewards of investing in the cloud
- Gain strategic momentum through keynote presentations and networking opportunities with key vendors working in the cloud space
- Debate and share best practice with hundreds of like-minded cloud professionals and business strategists seeking to leverage the cloud for better business outcomes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 + VAT for Solution buyers. £1,995 + VAT for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: IDMTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I register a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.