Whitehall Media’s prestigious Enterprise Cloud Computing and Virtualization conference is designed exclusively for C-level ICT professionals, industry experts, technology pioneers and key decision-makers from medium and large enterprise companies across every major business and industry sector.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from expert speakers about the next generation of cloud technology and case studies from large enterprise organisations which have completed notable milestones in their journey to the cloud.
- Learn about the key trends shaping the cloud computing landscape, the opportunities and threats.
- Find out what virtualization and cloud computing offers to users, developers, IT departments and the business overall.
- Discover who the next generation of technology innovators are and which new tools and technologies will be driving ICT transformation
- Be better informed to make critical decisions about the future of your IT strategy.
- Discover why enterprise ICT is shifting away from the use of dedicated infrastructures towards a shared, virtualized utility service model.
- Examine the potential benefits and possible pitfalls of Cloud technology and pursuing increased utilisation, efficiency, and manageability that virtualisation can bring.
- Receive practical advice on how to maximise business value of cloud computing services and technology within your organisation.
- Ensure that your infrastructural investments are future-proofed as the cloud computing discipline continues to evolve.
- Get answers on how you can maximise performance and minimise costs of your existing ICT infrastructure. Make sure that when you are asked the question: How can Cloud Computing help us? You have all the answers at your fingertips.
- Network and share best practice with key industry players and solution-providers, and find out what the essentials questions are before adoption and implementation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 + VAT for Solution buyers. £1,995 + VAT for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: IDMTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.