Manchester UK, 11 June 2018– Whitehall Media’s acclaimedreturns to London for the seventeenth time on 12 June 2018 at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel.
The all-day event will bring together hundreds of Identity and Access Management (IAM) professionals to discuss the latest trends and technologies to enable businesses to better manage security and risk.
Leading practitioners and thought-leaders have signed up to speak and exhibit at the event.
The event will be chaired by Sarb Sembhi, Past President of ISACA London Chapter and speakers include:
- Dimitri Chichlo, Senior IT Security Advisor, Union Bancaire Privée
- Don Thibeau, President and Chairman, Open Identity Exchange
- Dariusz Dylski, Global IT IAM Manager, Japan Tobacco International
- Salvatore ILardo, IT Security Architect, National Grid
- Amarpal Attwal, Infrastructure Architect (Directory Services), Maersk T&L
- Bryn Robinson-Morgan, Chief Product Officer – Identity Services, Post Office Ltd
- Pawel Krawczyk, Application Security Consultant, Banking Industry
- Nick Pattinson, Head of Security Operations, Clydesdale Bank
Ahead of the event, Waqas Hashemi, CEO of Whitehall Media said: “Our IDM event offers a broad spectrum of thought leadership and gathers together senior decision-makers from across all major business sectors. The fact that this event has been running for such a long time is testament to how important this area is for large enterprise organisations.
“We consider IAM a key component of realising tangible business benefits in terms of cost savings, control and efficiency, and crucially, growth. At our upcoming event, we are pleased to be hosting leading expert speakers in this discipline alongside prominent vendors, all of whom will be exploring an array of topics to help large enterprise protect critical assets.”
Platinum sponsors for the event include Forgerock, Omada, Ping Identity and SSH.com
Conference website: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/idm
Programme Enquiries: email@example.com
Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for a Press Pass: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/idm/press
Twitter: Follow @WhitehallMedia and the event with hashtag #wmidm