Manchester UK, 11 June 2018– Whitehall Media has unveiled a high-level line-up of expert speakers for its prestigiousconference set to take place on 13 June 2018 at London’s Victoria Park Plaza Hotel.
The one-day event will feature high-level discussions on data-centric decision-making, Machine Learning, predictive analytics, ground-breaking innovation and the future direction ofin business. With hundreds of business strategists and technologists in attendance, the event is set to look at how to use data-driven insights for improved business growth, performance and optimum outcomes.
The conference will be chaired by Julian Schwarzenbach, Chair of the BCS Data Management Specialist Group. Featured speakers include:
- Senior XVA Quantitative Analyst, Scotiabank
- Huma Lodhi, Principal Data Scientist – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Direct Line Group
- Dr David Hoyle, Lead Data Scientist & Head of Data Science, AutoTrader
- Maciej Partyka, Global Head of Customer Insights, Barclaycard
- Elena Sharova, Data Scientist, Credit Suisse
- Rita Geraldes Simoes, Customer Insights Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Kaspar Gering, Data Scientist, TransferWise
- Mark Allen, Head of Data Governance, UK, Capital One
Ahead of the event, Whitehall Media’s CEO Waqas Hashemi commented:
“Big Data is a key pillar of growth in the information economy. Granular analytics and insights are helping enterprises make better decisions, innovate and grow their products and services – all of which are key to competing in a global marketplace. We’re delighted to be hosting an excellent range of expert speakers on real life applications of data analytics in the enterprise environment. We hope our delegates will gain practical advice and inspiration from the discussion.”
Platinum sponsors for the event include Confluent, IBM, MicroStrategy and Dataiku.
Conference Website: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/bda
Programme Enquiries: email@example.com
Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for a Press Pass: www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/bda/press
Twitter: Follow @WhitehallMedia and the event with hashtag #wmbda