Whitehall Media, the UK’s market-leading business-to-business multi-platform media group, will be hosting our second BDA, 2013, will be held at the Hotel Russell, London, on 7 November, and promises to be one of the year’s most prestigious Analytics events. The conference is sponsored by a number of industry-leading companies such as Pentaho, Teradata, Dell, QlikView, Informatica, Talend, Logi Analytics, Mu Sigma, Gavurin, Actuate, Jaspersoft, Busho, Horton Networks, Steria, Hexaware, Splunk, Strategy Companion, Datawatch, Fusionex and 10Gen, and partnered with SNIA Europe and ComputerWeekly.com. We look forward to welcoming all our colleagues in the industry to join Whitehall Media for what will be a fascinating day of discussions and interaction.conference of the year in a few weeks’ time. The next frontier in innovation and competition for the large enterprise sector,
Whitehall Media’s Big Data Analytics 2013 is an event geared towards senior business leaders and large corporations who wish to leverage the opportunities thatcan bring to their business, and technology leaders who approve or recommend analytical systems and solutions that run against large data sets, and are planning an analytical project in the next 12 months.
What can you expect from this particular Whitehall Media event?
At Whitehall Media BDA you will gain strategic, expert guidance for using powerful new technologies to find patterns and correlations in data transactions, event streams, and social media. Through case studies and expert presentations, this event will show you how to compete using analytics and ensure that you take away valuable lessons in how to apply analytics to big data for your desired business outcomes.
Delegates attending Big Data Analytics 2013, will hear directly from cutting-edge organizations that have already successfully implemented deep analytics for big data, learn about the latest trends from industry experts, see the latest products from solution providers, and network with peers who are considering new analytical solutions.
- David Davies OBE – former Executive Director of The Football Association.
- Bob Harris – director of Technology across the Channel 4, a remit which includes IT and broadcast infrastructure, internal line of business systems, and web facing and mobile platforms.
- Michael Poyser – Head of Aimia’s Analytics division in Europe and Middle East, responsible for driving analytics across our client base including Nectar, Proprietary loyalty and Intelligent Shopper Solutions (ISS).
- Ole Bahlmann – Senior Insight Infrastructure Manager at SoundCloud, the leading audio platform that provides creators of sounds with the tools to put their tracks at the heart of communities, websites and apps.
- Keeping up with demand and providing excellent customer experiences trough
- Creating an analytics culture that encourages Businesses & IT teams to enhance key processes
- Increasing product quality via deep analytics with a view to increasing profitability, loyalty and reputation
- Business database management – capacity, insight and data monetization
- Scale out storage – designing Big Data Storage Infrastructures
- How in-database analytics can increase speed to value by reducing data preparation and movement?
- When to use columnar data warehouses, analytic appliances, Hadoop and MapReduce for complex Big Data Workloads?
- How to address new challenges posed by streaming data, social media data, content and events?
- Core values in Focus and Managed Security Services
If you are interested in attending the largest Big Data Analytics conference of the year, and haven’t yet booked your place, then it’s still not too late. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.