In just under two months’ time Whitehall Media will be hosting its secondconference of the year. IDM, 2013, our 8th conference, will be held at the Hotel Russell, London, on 6th November: judging by the success of our previous conferences, this is one every IT and business professional responsible for IDM Infrastructure and Deployment cannot afford to miss. The Conference will be sponsored by FORGEROCK, NetIQ, Axway, Courion, Ping Identity, Hitachi ID, Salford Software, Oxford Computer Group, Aveksa, Tyntec, Fishnet Security, Cyber Ark, Beyond Trust and Layer 7, and is partnered by SNIA, SC Magazine and Tech Target.
What can you expect from IDM, 2013?
That’s a simple enough question to answer. IDM 2013 is the national business strategy conference that meets your infrastructure, business and networking needs. It will be attended by key IDM decision-makers across the public sector, banking, finance, insurance and all other major business and industry sectors in the UK. It will focus on the practical aspects of strategic delivery of Enterprise Identity Solutions as well as discuss the technology and business aspects of delivery of an Identity Management Policy in the workplace.
The conference will provide those charged with the implementation of an Identity Assurance strategy with a powerful platform to discuss the policies and agendas that they are required to deliver in order to effect a truly secure and technologically innovative Great Britain in the 21st Century. Whether you are still in the early stages of formalising and automating IDM processes, or are ready to embrace the new frontier of mining IDM-generated data for business intelligence to meet new business needs, IDM 2013 will give you the practical insight and innovative thinking you need to move forward effectively.
- Steve Gold – Editor-in-Chief of IT Security Pro, and risk and compliance journalist with over 25 years’ experience.
- Mark Ridley – founding member of reed.co.uk and web industry veteran, with over 15 years of experience building web platforms and businesses.
- Ullrich Kohl – Program Manager for Access & Identity Services in the Volkswagen group information security department.
- Ian Imeson – the leader the government’s programme to deliver Single Sign On across the public sector.
- Dave Sifleet – Information Security Manager (Info Governance), London Borough of Brent
- Identity and Access Intelligence
- Improved Time to Value for IDM
- Password management
- Role management
- Stakeholder engagement and support
- User Provisioning
- Web access management
- Case Studies on the future of IDM
Whether you are still in the early stages of formalising and automating IDM processes, or are ready to embrace the new frontier of mining IDM-generated data for business intelligence to meet new business needs, IDM 2013 will give you the practical insight and innovative thinking you need to move forward effectively. We look forward to welcoming all our colleagues in the industry who share our interest in improving Security and reducing Fraud in the UK, to what promises to be our best IDM Conference yet.