In less than a months’ time, Whitehall Media will be hosting its first conference of the autumn –and , 2013. The conference entitled – ‘delivering an and strategy for corporate, business and government,’ will is geared towards senior business, technology and operational leaders of corporations who are charged with purchasing, deploying and managing mobility and the mobile workforce in their enterprises, promises to be the leading conference of the year.
The conference will be held at the Riverbank Plaza, London on 9 October, and will be sponsored by industry-leading companies like Intel, Blackberry, Computer weekly and Enterprise Management 360˚, and is sponsored by a number of brand-leading companies including Airwatch, EE, Aruba, Wandera, Diligent, ClickSoftware, Infoblox, ICSA, LANDesk and Cloudpath. There are still a few limited places remaining, but Whitehall Media’s advice is to book early to avoid disappointment.
What can you expect to hear at EMMDM, 2013?
The conference will be split into 2 sessions and will also feature a number of seminars and workshops. The morning session will focus on Enterprise Mobility Futures and strategic enterprise mobility infrastructure. The afternoon session will focus on BOYD and will discuss case studies and innovations that are defining the Enterprise Mobility Market for BYOD.
Session 1: Enterprise Mobility Futures and strategic enterprise mobility infrastructure
- Opening remarks: David Davies OBE, Former FA Executive Director, Conference Chair
- Mobilising the enterprise: The new opportunity for the CIO: Simon Furber, Network Manager, the Computing Service at Brunel University
- BlackBerry today and our vision for the future
- Preparing the enterprise for BYOD – policy, culture, and business value: Richard Law, IT Director, Royal Mail
- Empower the mobile ecosystem evolution: AirWatch
- Enabling BYOD using Cloudpath networks: Cloudpath Networks
- BYOD: how IT departments are managing the challenges and capitalizing on the opportunities
- Mobile data optimization (MDO)- the missing piece in the enterprise mobility puzzle: Wandera
- Seminar session A: The evolution of mobile device management (Blackberry), or The Future of the Boardroom (Diligent Boardbooks Limited)
- Seminar session B: Optimising your field operations and increasing efficiencies with mobility ( ClickSoftware), or Enabling your mobile workforce – the next phase of empowerment (EMEA MobileIron)
Session 2 – BYOD Special Session: Enterprise Mobility Market for BYOD
- Any place, anywhere – Mobile threats, mobile workforce: David Emm, Senior Malware Researcher, Global Research and Analysis Team, Kaspersky Lab
- The challenges of wireless working: Netmotion
- Next generation MDM and enterprise mobility
- Lessons learnt from global mobile-enabled workforce: Head of Portfolio, Digital Workplace, Atos
- The Mobile Enterprise – balancing risk and reward: Rashmi Knowles, Chief Security Architect, EMEA, RSA, The Security Division of EMC
- Questions to speakers
- Conference Chair closing remarks
EMMDM, 2013, is designed to ensure that all delegates come away with a clear understanding of how they can develop and finalise their BYOD strategies. Join us on October 9 in Central London and learn first-hand how to manage the plethora of new end points coming into the organization and how to best maintain a secure, mobile workforce.