Whitehall Media, the UK’s leading organiser of strategic, content-focussed public sector conferences and events for Government, Business and Industry across UK, would like to remind all potential delegates that places on our 5thconference are in great demand, so if you are considering attending November’s conference, then we would advise that you book your place quickly.
The 5th Annual Public SectorConference – Government ICT Strategy – Delivering the Strategic Implementation Plan is sponsored by BT, Blackberry, Eduserv, Websense, Infoblox, Skyscape, AI, Claritas Solutions, Equiniti, BAE Systems Detica, Rocom, Alto Digital, Airwatch, MDNX, Arquiva, Tata Consultancy and Comms Room, and will be held on November 5 at the Hotel Russell, London. The conference will be the UK’s only event which brings together Government, business and industry and directly addresses the deployment of the New Government ICT Strategy at an Enterprise-Level.
PSE ICT 2013 is aimed primarily at CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, departmental heads and business managers/directors as well as a core audience of senior ICT decision-makers charged with delivering the business case for Strategic Enterprise-Deployment across every sector of UK Government, and will focus on the practical aspects of the recently released Strategic Implementation Plan and the Efficiency and Reform agenda.
Why you can’t afford to miss Public Sector ICT, 2013
- Streamlining the procurement and delivery objectives of ICT solutions will lead to a clearer focus on delivery, value for money and unlocking the capacity of public services.
- The Strategic Implementation plan highlights how IT operational efficiency is now a business imperative. Optimising the IT infrastructure improves operational efficiency by reducing costs, improving agility, and maximising performance.
- Public Sector Enterprise ICT will help delegates assess the level of efficiency savings that can be achieved in the use of IT and will make recommendations for how they can be attained.
- This conference aims at bringing together the users and suppliers of solutions and technology to discuss business and government initiatives, latest trends and developments, large scale deployments, partnerships & alliances, developing standards, new applications, new business opportunities and future direction.
- G-Cloud Store
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform As a Service
- Software As a Service
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
- Public Services Network
- Greening Government ICT
- Digital by Default
- Data Centre Consolidation
- End User Device Strategy
For further information or to register for Public Sector Enterprise ICT, 2013, contact www.whitehallmedia.co.uk