Welcome to Big Data Analytics 2012 is an event geared to senior business and technology leaders who approve or recommend analytical systems and solutions that run against large data sets, and are planning an analytical project in the next 12 months., 2012, the UK’s largest and most prestigious cross-industry event for the Large Enterprise Sector. The event, which will be held the Hotel Russell, London on 20 June, 2012, will bring together CEO’s, Business Directors, Heads of BI, CIOs and IT executives to discuss data management, analysis, security and storage strategies and best practices.
Analytics, 2012, the must-attend event for the Large Enterprise Sector
Advanced analytics and Big Data Analytics, 2102. Whitehall Media’s latest event will discuss advances in big data management and analytic processing. The Conference will showcase some of the most innovative uses of massively parallel processing (MPP) data warehouses, advanced analytics and enabling technologies such as MapReduce and cloud computing to provide a competitive edge for data-driven companies.management are the hottest topics of the moment, and we feel that there’s no better place to learn about the latest innovations in data management than
Learn how the convergence of big data with advanced analytics provides opportunities across industries and government agencies in areas such as customer analytics, network and graphic analytics and communication analytics. Through our expert sessions and case studies, you’ll take away valuable lessons in how to apply analytics to big data for the desired business outcomes
- How can help businesses stay in step with customer demand and provide the best possible customer experiences
- Tips for creating an analytical culture that encourages business and IT teams to continuously enhance key processes
- How deep analytics for big data can increase product quality, leading to higher profitability, loyalty, and reputation
- Business and Marketing Analytics – Success Through Analysis
- Business Database Management: Dealing with Big Data
- Capacity, Insight and Data Monetization
- Scale-Out storage – Designing Big Data Storage Infrastructures
- How in-database analytics can increase speed to value, by reducing data preparation and movement?
- When to use columnar data warehouses, analytic applications, Hadoop and MapReduce for complex big data workloads?
- How to address the new challenges posed by streaming data, content and events?
- Core values in focus with Managed Security Services.
- processing with Hadoop.
At Big Data Analytics 2012, you will you will hear directly from cutting-edge organizations that have implemented deep analytics for big data, and gain strategic, expert guidance for using powerful new technologies to find patterns and correlations in data transactions, event streams, and social media. Through case studies and expert presentations, this event shows businesses how to compete using analytics. You will take away valuable lessons in how to apply analytics to big data for desired business outcomes, and learn about the latest trends from industry experts, see the latest products from solution providers, and network with peers who are considering new analytical solutions.