CIO’s, Senior IT professionals, Directors, CEO’s and key decision-makers from Medium – Large companies across every major business and industry sector should all be present at the Big Data Analytics Conference.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
REASONS TO ATTEND
- See the latest insight and innovations on how to gain a predictive understanding of customer and employee behaviour through big data analytics
- Hear practical guidelines for choosing whether to extend your existing Big Data technology or to deploy an entirely new system
- Decipher what you can achieve with deep analytics that would be impossible using standard methods and limited data extracts.
- Learn how to harness the power of innovative technologies
- Equip yourself with knowledge on how you can improve data quality and speed up data migration and loading to support high-performance, real-time analytics.
- Find out what you need to know to use analytics against data streams, real-time data feeds, and high-velocity data.
- Gain insight on how to apply cutting-edge data visualisation and visual analysis to deliver insights to nontechnical users.
- Share best practices for increasing the value of predictive analytics and modelling with big data.
- Understand success factors and lessons learned from experienced peers to help you avoid mistakes and reach your goals with big data analytics.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 + VAT for Solution buyers. £1,995 + VAT for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: BDATeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.