Whitehall Media is the leading organiser of strategic, content-focussed public sector conferences and events for Government, Business and Industry across UK. We are a business-to-business multi-platform media group, whose brands inform, inspire and connect within the sectors we operate in. We aim to deliver a high quality, content-focussed public sector conference programme that addresses high level strategic issues within the market places in which we operate, and to offer practical and technical information through seminars and One to Ones.
So far this year we’ve run highly successful Enterprise Cloud Computing and Virtualisation,and conferences. However our work is not yet done. In October we will be running the first national Management conference and will end the year’s event with our fifth annual Public Sector conference in November. We sincerely hope you can join us.
The 5th Annual Public Sector Enterprise ICT Conference – Government ICT Strategy – Delivering the Strategic Implementation Plan will be held on November 5 at the Hotel Russell, London. The conference will be the UK’s only event which brings together Government, business and industry and directly addresses the deployment of the New Government ICT Strategy at an Enterprise-Level.
Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2013 is aimed primarily at CEO’s, CIO’s, CTO’s, departmental heads and business managers/directors as well as a core audience of senior ICT decision-makers charged with delivering the business case for Strategic Enterprise-Deployment across every sector of UK Government.
The conference will focus on the practical aspects of the recently released Strategic Implementation Plan – the partner document to last year’s Government ICT Strategy. Serious discussions will be formulated in order to emphasise the need to deliver the Efficiency and Reform agenda while maintaining the integrity of its technology infrastructure.
Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2013 is the UK’s most powerful Government ICT event of 2013. The conference will also be a key platform for discussion of the Government Cloud Programme and the future direction of the G-Cloud Store.
- G-Cloud Store
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform As a Service
- Software As a Service
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
- Public Services Network
- Greening Government ICT
- Digital by Default
- Data Centre Consolidation
- End User Device Strategy
Why you can’t afford to miss, 2013
- Streamlining the procurement and delivery objectives of ICT solutions will lead to a clearer focus on delivery, value for money and unlocking the capacity of public services.
- The Strategic Implementation plan highlights how IT operational efficiency is now a business imperative. Optimising the IT infrastructure improves operational efficiency by reducing costs, improving agility, and maximising performance.
- Public Sector Enterprise ICT will help delegates assess the level of efficiency savings that can be achieved in the use of IT and will make recommendations for how they can be attained.
- This conference aims at bringing together the users and suppliers of solutions and technology to discuss business and government initiatives, latest trends and developments, large scale deployments, partnerships & alliances, developing standards, new applications, new business opportunities and future direction.
For further information or to book your place on Public Sector ICT, 2013, contact www.whitehallmedia.co.uk