Public Sector2012 is a business strategy conference that will be attended by key Public Sector decision-makers across the UK. It will focus on the practical aspects of the effective delivery of the government’s ICT strategy and the Strategic Implementation Plan as well as discuss the technology and business aspects of maximising efficiency and achieving Value for Money. It will also reach out to embrace the Efficiency and Reform agenda in the context of delivering best practice in ICT. The event, which will be held at the Russell Hotel, London, on the 8 November, 2012, promises to be the most powerful strategic government ICT event of 2012 and will gather together some of the UK’s pre-eminent speakers who influence and determine policy for the most influential sector of the Government. Key speakers will include high level public servants and specialists from the Public Sector arena.
Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2012 is a non-technical event that will address these issues. Dedicated to sharing best practice and innovation in Business and IT across Local Authorities, NHS Trust, Central Government, Defence, Justice and Education – Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2012 With up to 500 delegates attending, Enterprise ICT 2012 is the must attend conference of the Government Calendar. As always, we look forward to welcoming all our colleagues in the industry who share our interest in improving efficiency and innovating joined-up working in the UK.
The focus of this year’s event will be the government’s drive to deliver £1.4 billion of savings in the next 4 years which it believes will help it to deliver better and more-effective digital public services. The conference will also be a major platform for a discussion of the G-Cloud Store which forms part of the wider government Cloud programme. The conference aims to bring together the users and suppliers of solutions and technology to discuss business and government initiatives, the latest trends and developments, large scale deployments, partnerships & alliances, developing standards, new applications, new business opportunities and future direction.
- Cloud Computing
- G-Cloud Store
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Specialist Cloud Solutions
- Public Services Network
- Greening government ICT
- Government digital service
- Citizen-centric delivery
- Data Centre consolidation
- End user device strategy
Reducing waste, project failure and stimulating economic growth
- Open source
Why your business can’t afford to miss PSEICT 2012?
- The public sector ICT expenditure exceeds £16 billion annually.
- Streamlining the procurement and delivery objectives of ICT solutions will lead to a clearer focus on delivery, value for money, and unlocking the capacity of public services.
- The SIP makes IT operational efficiency a business imperative. Optimising IT infrastructure can improve operational efficiency by reducing costs, improving agility and maximising performance.
- Public Sector Enterprise ICT 2012 will help delegates assess the level of efficiency savings that can be achieved by using smart IT, and will make recommendations about other businesses might make similar savings.