is poised for major growth next year. As we look ahead to 2016, it is important to recap the major market trends which have been observed in 2015.
According to a recently published report by Evans Data Corporation based on 444 in-depth interviews with developers:
- The financial, manufacturing and retail industries have the highest percentage of programmers who are creating data and analytics applications today.
- Sales and customer data, IT based data analytics, informatics and financial transactions are among the most common sets that developers are working with today.
- The report goes on further to note that marketing departments have become the most common users of big data, followed by IT and Research & Development teams.
- Survey respondents identified data quality, relevance, volume and visualisation as the four key areas in which big data developers face problems and challenges.
- The provision of real-time anomality detection and high speed querying of security intelligence are identified as key areas vendors can assist developers with today.
To read a summary of findings from the Evans Data Corporation, please click here.
Join us at Whitehall Media’s 8th bi-annual www.whitehallmedia.co.uk/bda/registration to register your place to attend.Analytics conference on 12 November 2015 at Hotel Russell in central London. Be sure to visit